Robin Poole is our Licensed (N.Y.) Aesthetician and Cosmetologist. Robin has been in the business of providing exclusive spa services for over 25 years. Her experience includes working in a variety of different high end day spas and medical spas. Her facials are personalized to meet the unique and individual needs of each special client. Robin is truly amazing and has helped our clients so much! She specializes in severe acne and aging skin.
Spa Services Menu
A thorough consultation determines the most beneficial high performance products for your customized facial, leaving you feeling relaxed and renewed. This facial includes up to three high quality enhancers. These enhancers are specific to the needs of your skin.
O2 Lift Facial
Great for all skin types. This luxurious treatment infuses oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, peptides, and a high concentration of enzymatic botanicals into the skin leaving it luminous, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
Does your skin need a quick rescue? A half-hour facial including cleansing, toning, an enzyme exfoliation, massage, and hydrating vitamins to aid in the rejuvenation for brighter, hydrated skin. Extractions are not done.
Express Purifying Facial
A half-hour facial includes cleansing, toning, extractions, and a masque. A great in between facial to keep the skin clean. This is great for someone with acne.
Image Skincare Philosophy
Healthy Weighs Wellness Center offers Image Skincare products. Our decision to offer Image Skincare products to our valued clients/patients is part of the commitment of Image Skincare to deliver the best products and services.
Image Skincare is dedicated to offering safe products without the use of chemical preservatives like parabens. The use of parabens as preservatives in skincare is controversial. There are clinical studies suggesting that parabens have potential health risks, including estrogen activity. Image Skincare is one of the first skincare companies that started to remove parabens from its product line beginning in early 2007.
Image Skincare uses the most innovative, cutting-edge technology at the forefront with proprietary formulations that are exclusive to the Image Skincare Brand. These products are safe, 100% paraben free, and animal cruelty free. They work at the cellular level. You must be a licensed professional to be part of the Image Skincare Brand.
Top 10 Reasons to get a Facial with Robin
Aside from just feeling like heaven, here are Robin’s top 10 reasons why you should come in to Healthy Weighs Wellness Center to get a facial:
1) Facials allow you to relax. They feel great and are healing to the soul. The power of touch, massage, proper technique, and professional products can heal.
2) Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal of skin cell.
3) Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aid in detoxification.
4) A good facial (and facial massage) can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin (to prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging).
5) A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. Similar to a good dental cleaning this is what a facial can do for the skin/pores. Even non-acneic skin can use a good deep cleanse. Extractions/cleaning out the pores can help to maintain clear skin, stop acne formation, as well as can help to change the pore’s size. Left unchecked, pores can start to stretch and widen with the accumulation of oil and debris.
6) Facials provide deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home. Exfoliation smoothes skin, allows for great penetration of products (i.e., moisturizers or serums), unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone to just name a few benefits.
7) Facials allow a trained aesthetician to counsel you on the proper products you should be using at home.
8) Facials can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots age our skins’ appearance visibly.
9) Facials slow the aging process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin. With these benefits, facials make us feel better about our skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage, and the penetration of nutrients and antioxidants, facials also fight to reverse aging. We will all age, but we can do it more slowly with glowing, firm, and hydrated skin.
10) Facials are not a miracle in an hour but they do give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.
Facial and Skin Treatments are by appointment only. If you have any further questions after reading this information, please call our office at (203) 775-1819 and we will gladly answer them for you. Robin can’t wait to help you with all of your skin care needs!